of all, Im no doctor, so this answer is in no way a definitive guide
of what to do if this happens to you (I also can't take advice from
my local Sea-Monkey doctor in my tank for these cases).
I can say that the sodium concentration in the formulas may cause
only a visit to the bathroom at worse. The harm to your organism
(if any) is NOTHING compared to the huge amount of sodium you or
your kids ingest everyday, when eating snacks or drinking soda!
Sea-Monkey formulas are non-toxic & kids-safe, except maybe for
the Sea-Medic formula, but as with any 'medicine', it has to be
kept out of reach from little kids.
take into consideration that a piece of 'pizza' is also 'non-toxic'
(!) but can send a 'cheese' or 'tomato sauce' allergic person to
a doctor, so this answer is more like 'What is your kid allergic
your family can enjoy a trip to the beach without any allergic reaction
(except for an overexposure to the sun! always use sun-block!) it
is probable that a taste of the Sea-Monkey formulas can only make
them thirsty (assuming it was just a bit and not the whole tank!)
advice? in case of any doubts, visit your doctor! (a human doctor,
that is ;)